Join Our Team
Join Our Team
Ndasenda Expansion team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We rely on our Expansion team to ensure our customers are given world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and to create an experience of using Ndasenda products which exceeds their expectations.
We’re looking for an ambitious individual who sees the big picture of where financial technology is headed. We want our Expansion team to be passionate about solving our clients’ problems with exceptionally high analytical quality and promptness, as we continue to solve problems in Sub Sahara using financial innovation.
Who we are:
At Ndasenda we work smarter and efficiently to meet every need of our customers and partners. Heard Quatered in Zimbabwe, we are one of the trusted brands for delivering seamless technology solutions for the last 4 years.
Our people are what makes us great – at Ndasenda you will work with a great team and contribute to projects that have global impact. As we roll out new products and are headed for growth, we’re looking for talented individuals who are motivated and excited about technology, who share our core principles to join us.
As a member of our Sales team, you will:
- Manage designated inbound sales channels and convert qualified leads to customers and close deals;
- Pass on those activated customers to the Account Manager to continue management;
- Own designated customers and manage their needs using internal tools and share the progress with the team;
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth;
- Understand our customer’s needs to help them achieve their business goals through NDASENDA;
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues; escalate as needed and send recommendations to development;
- Be the voice of our customers and engage with the Product team to drive improvements that enhance the customer experience and ultimately drive NDASENDA’s bottom line;
- Help scale the business through “out of the box” thinking and exceptional execution.
What we expect from you:
- Have some experience in a client facing role;
- Be able to understand NDASENDA and interact with Corporate customers;
- Be feedback-driven with a positive attitude and ability to listen;
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Have genuine curiosity about people and their businesses;
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality;
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in Financial Services or Payments; ideally in other markets as well as the Zimbabwe;
- Professional fluency in english, Shone or Ndebele;
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Commission Reward Structure
- Remote Working
- Work devices.Laptop handset and Data
- Flexible Office hours
- Flexible holiday policy
- Learning & development opportunities
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
So, we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won’t be successful without Inclusion first. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that’s the right fit for every person in it.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note, we don’t accept applications from recruitment agencies – thank you!
We believe in Quality driven thinking’s . We love new and big ideas that challenge the status quo. Think different.
We know solving problems in Africa is a great cause, only those who are determined to make Africa great will pursue the change. We are determined to be leading in payment processing and streamlined business flow
We value the power of partnerships and know that we’re stronger together. Community is the heartbeat of our work .